MIRA Technology Park now has a dedicated Skills Manager. Torin Spence joined the Park team to provide on-site skills support.
Torin is a qualified and experienced skills professional who has worked across both the public and private sectors in workforce development, skills and apprenticeships for over 20 years, most recently sitting within both Economic Development and HR within Warwickshire County Council.
This appointment allows us to provide our tenants with extra support to help growth, the support is provided at no additional cost to businesses located here at MIRA Technology Park and is available to:
- Advise and develop skills strategies to aid both Workforce Planning & Development.
- Supporting MTP resident company recruitment needs
- Help maximise the use of Apprenticeships and understanding of the Apprenticeship Levy
- Work with tenants to develop new courses to meet business needs
- Skills brokerage service should we not be able to help directly
- Single point of contact to the partner
Torin is also working closely with the partners within the forthcoming MIRA Technology Institute to ensure the curriculum offer is aligned with employer needs.
Torin can be contacted on 024 7635 8116 or at email@example.com